Sunday, January 12, 2014

CupCards to Go Valentine Kit Sneak

Happy Sunday dear friends!!  I hope you've had a good weekend!! Mine has been full of creative goodness with this month's CupCards to Go kit!  I can't even begin to tell you about all the Valentine Goodness you'll find in this kit!!  I have a few sneaks for you before the kits go live tomorrow.
Notice all the sweet little heart and arrow stickers!! Sooooo very sweet!
The little heart in the next card was made with 6 layers of die cuts including the top die cut out of heart printed vellum!! Oh my goodness, this vellum paper is absolutely as sweet as can be and probably my favorite paper in the kit!!
There are even some layered stickers in the kit! I love them all!
The little birdies are from one of the patterned papers!  They are soooo cute!

There are even some tiny little letter stickers in the kit!!  Don't ya just love it!!
I can't wait for the reveal tomorrow, January 13th!!
See you then,
Kristii

No comments: