Sunday, January 20, 2013

Make it Monday

Happy Monday sweet friends!  I've been having some fun with my new PTI stamps and thought I would play along with this week's Make It Monday Challenge.  Here's the challenge:

Make It Monday #100: How to Package Cards with Oversized Embellishments

and here's my take on the challenge:
I used PTI's new Hands of Time stamps and dies.  I am totally loving this new set so much!! There are so many possiblities and I know I will be using them very often!!   For the card I used the  Casual Friday #86 ChallengeCreate a CAS card that has one long side and one short side. My card is 4 x 6 a little different from the normal A2 card.  Since the clock hangs off the edge, I decided not put any numbers on it, but I look forward to using the number dies soon!  They are awesome!  I used some Glitz Design Love You Madly Stripe Washi Tape to decorate the edge of my card and I kept the card simple keeping in line with the CAS card theme.
To finish up the MIM challenge, I used a Glassine Bag to store my card.  I die cut a tag and layered a clock on top and added a bow.  Pretty quick and simple and I love it!!
Supplies Used:
Glitz Design Love You Madly Stripe Washi Tape
Glitz Design Love You Madly Ampersand Paper
Papertrey Ink Smoky Shadow and Rustic Cream Paper
Papertrey Ink Smoky Shadow Ink
Papertrey Ink Hands of Time Stamps and Dies
Papertrey Ink Clock Face Die
Papertrey Ink Tag Sale #5 Die

Thanks for stopping by!!
I hope you have a most excellent day,
Kristii


10 comments:

Meredith MacRitchie said...

GORGEOUS, Kristii!!!

victoria h said...

Fabulous card - your clock really stood out over the edge like this. Can't wait to see what you create with this set next.

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous I bet you are having fun with these new items. Love the bag and card beautiful!

Lynn said...

Your card is absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karen said...

What a great card! I'm envious that you have your new stamps and dies already.

Helen F. said...

Oh Kristii, I am so wanting these new stamps and dies. Love your beautiful card and packaging!

Lyndal said...

I can see why you love this set Kristii - you work it BEAUTIFULLY!

Sudha said...

Wow..this is pretty awesome.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Deb said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love the card and the packaging! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, this is sooooo pretty! Now I wish I bought the coordinating die!