Monday, April 2, 2012

Prickley Pear Mondays -

Good Morning dear friends!!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  My weekend was absolutely wonderful!!!  My sweetie and I cleaned the house, walked the dogs and went to see The Hunger Games on Saturday.  He didn't get all the hype surrounding The Hunger Games, but I enjoyed it.  Sunday we went to church with Benny and then he and Heidi joined us for lunch and games for the rest of the afternoon!!  You know when your kids move away from home, it is such a special treat when they come by and spend the day!!  I am thankful indeed!  After the kids left for home, I got out my Prickley Pear stamps and got started on some fun little Easter table decorations!!  My decorations begin with some sweet little tags made with Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps sweet little  Bunny with Egg stamp:
He is sooooo cute and will be perfect for the little candy holders I have planned to grace our table this Easter!!! Here's the tags:

and later today, I'll photograph the little treat bags and post them here on my blog!! I can't wait for Easter!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day and I'll see you later this evening!!
Kristii


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kristii he is so sweet , what a lovely bunny. I love what you have made so colourful well done Hugs Elaine

cherry said...

ohhhh they are adorable and will lovely adorning your easter table!

Jessica said...

That bunny is just too cute! Love your projects!