Friday, March 18, 2011

Super Fun on a Friday Night!!

Hi there dear friends! I hope you are having an absolutely amazing Friday!! I have had the best day ever!! I had several dear friends over for Little Bitty Bird Card Class and we had a ton of fun!! I haven't laughed this hard since the last time we all got together!! Thanks for making my day ladies!!!

These are the cards we created and the ladies did an amazing job with them!!
Do you think I got pictures of everyone's creations?? Where was my head? I will have to take better pictures next time, that's for sure!!!

Here are a couple of pictures of the ladies crafting though! (Linda and Lisa...I don't know where I was but I didn't get any pictures of you either!! I definitely will do better next time!
Now there is definitely a story behind this picture!! These two had one side of the table to themselves, and poor Linda was looking for a stamp. She looked up to find that Melinda and Jessica had all the stamps, markers, ink pads....you name it, it was piled up between the two of them...lol! They were definitely "Stamp Hogs" tonight!! You go girls!!! Thanks for the laughs!!
I had so much fun with all of you!!! I hope to see you all again very soon!!!
I am already planning the next class as I type this!!!

Thanks for sharing in my joy tonight!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!
Kristii

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a fun night! I loveeeeeeee the cards you made! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Meredith MacRitchie said...

You've inspired me to see if I can wrangle any of my friends into a night like this! :)

Margaret M said...

Kristti looks like you gals had a great time! Really like the cards you made..sigh!

Jocelyn said...

Love these cards and the ladies look like they had a great time!!!!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!!

Jen Carter said...

Oh my! I love all these cards!! Super, super cute!! You are such a pro with this set!!

Kara said...

looks like a great class...the projects are gorgeous and you all look like you had so much fun!

Amy Kolling said...

Oh Kristii, your birdie cards are just too darn adorable! Can you believe that this set has yet to see ink at my house??!! I know!! What fun times you had with your friends....I miss those days!!